QFHC Q&R Assist consultants have many years of experience performing OSV and TA site visits for HRSA, providing them with hands on knowledge of the requirements and challenges you face as a FQHC or FQHC-LAL.
Quality and Risk Assist management solutions include:
- Health Care Plan management and reporting.
- Efficiency maximization so your systems work for you.
- Patient-centered medical home development.
- Policy and procedure development and management.
- Provider Credentialing and Privileging management.
- QA/QI Plan oversight and/or management.
- Data analytics and statistical testing.
- Data processing services.
- Clinical Risk Management oversight.
QFHC uses the expertise of a licensed health care risk manager to assist in the assessment of an organization's compliance with state and federal regulations.
Regulatory compliance services provided include:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments of the organization's policy and procedure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Assisting with survey/review preparation.
- Providing technical assistance with the development and monitoring of improvement activities associated with corrective action plans imposed by state and federal agencies.
- Preparing case summaries for state/federal consumer complaint hearings/reviews.