Accreditation Management (NCQA, AAAHC)
QFHC assesses an organization's accreditation readiness using a strengths-based approach. A baseline analysis is developed for review by the organization's management team and through this collaborative process, an accreditation project plan is generated and our coaches manage the entire process at the level needed to be successful. Accreditation products include:
- Health Plan Accreditation (HPA)
- Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO)
- Managed Behavioral Health Organizations (MBHO)
- Population Health Management (PHM)
- Utilization Management/Credentialing (UM/CR)
- Case Management (CM)
- Case Management Long Term Support Services (CM-LTSS)
- Health Plan
- Ambulatory Health Care/PCMH
- Primary Care
Accreditation management services :
- Accreditation standards training.
- Strengths-based survey readiness assessment and planning.
- Project plan development and project management.
- Policy and procedure development and work flow design
- Review/design of performance measures and improvement activities.
- Coordination and management of project plan activities.
- Survey presentation preparation and supporting documentation.
- Post-accreditation management of compliance with standards.