Developing strong Population Health Management capabilities requires careful planning on the part of an organization. By investing the proper time, resources, and infrastructure, Population Health Management can pay off significantly through improved outcomes and cost management.
With Care Spectrum Plus™, you can:
BUILD: Build your population health management program components using our tested design as the foundation. Tools are intuitive and support end users of different skill sets and backgrounds.
RUN: Get up and running quickly using our prototype workflows forms, and process and outcome measurements that are sharable with design tools that facilitate collaboration.
ADAPT: Adapt quickly to effectively manage the needs of different populations, payers, providers, and other collaborators. Design components are service oriented, adaptable, scalable, and easily replicated.
Care Spectrum Plus™ offers:
- Population Health Management program solutions.
- Policies and procedures.
- Staffing models, including behavioral health integration.
- Program descriptions, work plans, and evaluations.
- Business Planning.
- Marketing strategies.
- Collaborative clinically integrated network development.
- Staff recruitment.
- Written job descriptions.
- On-site staff training.
- IT Software solution advisory support.
- Value-based contract reviews.
- Performance measurement and outcome analysis.
- ROI strategies.
- Clinical oversight.
Program Components Include :
- Case Finding.
- Health Impact Assessment and Risk Segmentation.
- Population Engagement.
- Health Promotion and Early Detection.
- Care Coordination and Service Navigation.
- Chronic Condition Management.
- Complex Case Management Care Transitions.
- Health Information Technology Leverage.
- Performance Measurement.
- Continuous Quality Improvement.