QFHC coaches are subject matter experts in health center governance and administration, financial management, and clinical services. QFHC coaches bring decades of FQHC experience to our clients and are all HRSA contracted consultants that perform HRSA OSVs, FQHC-LAL designation visits, and FTCA site visits throughout the US and US Territories. This coaching is excellent training for new grantees and/or agencies contemplating becoming FQHCs or LALs.
Additionally, three QFHC coaches worked with the Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) on the development of the new Site Visit Protocol and were instrumental in determining its final form.
OSVAssist provides the following:
- An on-site readiness review performed consistent with the OSV process using the HRSA Compliance Manual and Site Visit Protocol to guide the review.
- A comprehensive summary report of gaps in meeting program requirements along with recommendations for resolving them.
- Coaching throughout the review process, including training in HRSA expectations, Board of Directors expectations during an OSV, interview preparation, documentation preparation, and more.
- Sample policies, procedures, forms, templates, and other resources, all at your fingertips, within a secure online shared folder system.
Do you want to become recognized as a FQHC or FQHC-LAL?
Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and Look-Alike (LAL) Requirements Assistance. QFHC works with many healthcare organizations to determine readiness to pursue the FQHC or LAL model, and to create the best strategy to successfully meet the requirements of the chosen model.
OSVAssist's areas of expertise include:
- Feasibility assessments to guide your decision-making regarding all governance, clinical, operational, and financial aspects of your organization.
- Business and operations impact of recognition.
- Health system and FQHC partnering.
- Start-up and expansion guidance.
- Development of required documentation such as policies and procedures.
- Board training and assistance with organizing your board.
Do you need help with FTCA Deeming?
Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Deeming and/or Maintenance Assistance. FTCA Deeming is not only a huge responsibility for FQHCs, it is also an important benefit.
QFHC works with FQHCs to:
- Successfully submit initial deeming applications and annual renewals,
- Develop operational strategies to monitor and maintain compliance.
- Conduct FTCA site visit readiness assessments.